The Print Life
Episode 019 of The BIG Idea Podcast by InkSoft is now live! Remember to subscribe and download on iTunes to get all the episodes as they are released. And leave a comment and rating to help us deliver the content you are looking for!
This week we are talking with Cam Earven from Monument Limited.
Cam started out as a street artist, but has since grown a successful screenprinting business and is the host of The Print Life vlog, which has grown to over 8,000 subscribers on YouTube.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The power of social interaction to learn new things
- How to nail down a true target audience for your services
- How to effectively tell your story
- What it means to be a part of a community
- Industry insights for the future
- Using audio/video in your business
Check it out!