Inside the Industry with Scott Fresener | The BIG Idea Podcast
On the next episode of The Big Idea podcast, we welcome industry legend Scott Fresener to discuss the industry in general and where he sees everything going. Having been in the industry since 1970, he has a wealth of experience so this episode is one you don’t want to miss.
In this episode, Scott will talk about a great many things, from how to effectively run your operation to ways to increase business. Spoiler alert: Social media may not be the answer. Don’t miss this one!
This episode includes:
- The importance of answering the phone and support.
- What is the one thing that most people struggle with when starting in the industry?
- The importance of marketing for your shop and running your business.
- What is the one thing that you can do to get more sales?
- The reason why social media may not work for generating new orders.
- Why finding out “why” someone is not doing business with you is such a valuable tool.
- Where is the industry moving in the next 2-3 years?
- Why Direct to Garment may be taking over and what lies ahead.
- What you need to know about color separation and some tips.
- How resolution plays an important part in the basic way to separate a file.
- Why good art really matters.
- The difference between art for DTG and screen-printing.
- How to use the shirt color in your art
- Why you need to learn things the correct way.
- How are you going to compete with CustomInk?
- And more!
Here’s the new episode:
And if you’d like to get a head start and see how InkSoft can help your print shop, give us a call. We’re here at 800-410-3048 to help you out.