Impression Magazine & ISS with Marcia Derryberry | The BIG Idea Podcast
This week we welcome Marcia Derryberry editor of Impressions Magazine, to the BIG Idea Podcast. We’ll chat about Impressions magazine, the ISS Show series, and the decorated apparel industry in general.
In this episode, Marcia will discuss everything in the industry from a journalistic point of view. As Impressions Magazine covers it all, hear what she has to say about it and see if you agree with her viewpoint!
- What is the idea will tremendously impact the future of the decorated apparel industry?
- What type of shirts and decoration will be around for years to come?
- How has technology impacted the industry with software, apps, and other ideas to make work more efficient?
- How does Impressions Magazine get their ideas for stories and articles?
- What’s the difference between the magazine and the online publication?
- What is the Tech Tip Newsletter and how can shops use them to their advantage?
- Why should a shop go to a trade show and what will they learn?
- How important is networking in this industry?
- How will smaller shops compete in this industry vs working against the “big boys”?
- What is the biggest challenge facing apparel decorators today!
Here’s the new episode:
And if you’d like to get a head start and see how InkSoft can help your print shop, give us a call. We’re here at 800-410-3048 to help you out.