Bling! Bling! Bling!
Episode 018 of The BIG Idea Podcast by InkSoft is now live! Remember to subscribe and download on iTunes to get all the episodes as they are released. And leave a comment and rating to help us deliver the content you are looking for!
This week we are joined by husband and wife team Lee and Andrew Sequeira from Sparkle-Plenty.
They have been “blinging” great things to life for 17 years. They run a business dedicated to the crystal and rhinestone decorated apparel world, and have served clients including Ritz-Carlton, NASA, the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, the Today Show, and more. Their motto is “we love to make people sparkle.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- What is involved in the business of bling
- How rhinestone art is created
- The process of converting the art to transfers
- Quality control and addressing the misconceptions about long term durability
- How to offer bling to your customers
- How to use rhinestone decoration as another marketing tool for your business
- Running a business with your spouse
Hope this adds some sparkle to your day!