Trademark and Copyright Law with Seth Gardenswartz | The BIG Idea by InkSoft
Today we have a special edition of the BIG Idea Podcast! This episode digs into some super-relevant information around trademark and copyright laws, and specifically how they apply to printers.
We were lucky enough to connect with Seth Gardenswartz of Blackgarden Law. He has a ton of industry experience (so much so that we trust him with our trademark and copyright management).
In this episode we dig into topics like:
- The difference between trademarks, copyrights, and patents
- The limits of copyright protection
- Things to look out for when printing 3rd party designs
- Work for hire agreements and indemnity protection for your shop
- Potential consequences of violations
- Brand vs. Trademark
- How to protect your trademark
- Best ways to engage with legal professionals
Seth is probably a guy you’re going to want to talk with, so here is his information: