Build the Perfect Decorated-Apparel E-commerce Site: Part 2
What experiences does the typical consumer expect when shopping and purchasing personalized apparel? Your website needs to satisfy as many expectations as possible.
Yes, it’s time to take a hard look at your current website, and see how many of these questions you can answer “yes” to—if you tally up more than a few “nos,” it’s time for that website revamp.
Do your site visitors understand what you offer?
- Can they easily review your product and service offerings?
- Can they easily see how to buy your products or engage services for their project if they think it’s a fit?
Can your site visitors easily browse and buy on your site?
- Can they easily browse your blank products?
- Can they review artwork options, including designs, graphics and fonts?
- Can they customize their designs online?
- Can they get an accurate price quote?
- Can they check out, pay and complete their order?
- Can they review their order history?
- Can they place reorders?
- Can they print or reprint order receipts?
Can visitors communicate with you and your team?
- Can they easily find your contact information?
- Can they quickly request more information or send you questions?
- Can they check on their order status at any time?
- Can they share images of blank or personalized products with their colleagues, family or friends?
- Can they locate your policies related to returns, refunds and shipping? (Note: Payment processors require clear, accessible terms and policies.)
Can your visitors easily access your site from any device?
- Have you optimized your site so customers can research, browse and buy from any desktop or mobile device?