Shop Culture with Brett Bowden | The BIG Idea Podcast
This week we are joined by Brett Bowden from Printed Threads.
Brett has a passion for art and screen printing, and has translated that into a very successful shop he started in 2010. He lives in the Ft. Worth, Texas area and enjoys music, sailing, and traveling with his family.
In this episode, Marshall and Brett discuss things like:
- Why creativity is important in a shop
- How to deal with personalities in the shop
- How to make things fun
- The importance of humility in running a shop/business
- Benefits of associations like SGIA
- Thinking ahead and planning for the future
- Much more!
Check it out, this is great stuff!
And if you’d like to get a head start and see how InkSoft can help your shop, give us a call. We’re here at 800-410-3048 to help you out.