Looking to take the next step in your sales career? We have the perfect opportunity for an energetic sales professional who’s ready to take a successful tech solution to an eager customer base.
InkSoft is a technology company based in Tempe, Arizona. We build the leading sales tool for producers of custom branded products (think screen printing shops, digital printers, etc.) to increase their revenue through our e-commerce stores, business tools, and an online design tool. In 2014 and 2015, we were recognized as an Inc 500 Fastest Growing Company, and today we serve thousands of shops across North America.
Our sales team members, or “Solutions Architects,” work primarily with inbound, qualified sales leads. Sales are conducted via live web demos, phone, email, and trade shows. This job may require occasional travel.
Now, this isn’t your traditional sales job with a high-pressure sales environment and impossible quotas. Instead, the team operates more like consultants. Your goal will be to demonstrate the value of InkSoft to qualified prospects to help them make good decisions.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills required
- Proven record of professional sales required
- Knowledge in e-commerce, SEO, internet marketing, website design, and social media marketing highly desirable
- Web-based software as a service (SaaS) sales experience desirable
How to Apply:
We’re not looking for average. Go big. Get our attention. Showcase your skills however you deem best to demonstrate your abilities. YouTube video? Clever email? Get creative. We’re open to it all.
Just send any material to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales Representative”.
- Base salary based on experience
- Generous commission structure
- Attractive benefits package including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and 401K
InkSoft is an equal opportunity employer, and our team members enjoy competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits plan, a stocked kitchen, our monthly Taco Tuesday lunch, and a dog-friendly workspace.