On the next The Big Idea podcast, we welcome entrepreneur and innovator Tim Williams with YR Store. He will chat with us about how Pop-Up Stores work, and how he has achieved success worldwide with this sales strategy.
If you are a fan of DTG or doing something different, this is a show you don’t want to miss.
This episode includes:
- What exactly is a Pop-Up store?
- How do you reach a different consumer or test new ideas?
- What type of spaces or venues are good for a Pop-Up store?
- How experience leads to bigger sales and creating more value.
- What type of planning is involved for a Pop-Up store?
- What adds to the experience in running a Pop-Up store?
- What Tim uses for planning and design for the space he uses.
- How and why customer flow is important.
- How technology plays a big role in customer experience.
- How the experience of watching the garment being printed adds to the experience of the Pop-Up store.
- How social media influencers can impact the success of the event.
- How to market your Pop-Up store for better success and sales.
- How and why a limited edition print can add value to a design by limiting the number of time the image is printed.
- What are the top number 1 and 2 things to consider before doing a successful Pop-Up store.
Here it is!
And if you’d like to see how InkSoft can help your business increase sales, give us a call. We’re here at 800-410-3048 to help you out.