Embroidery Top Tips with Joyce Jagger | The BIG Idea Podcast
This week we welcome Joyce Jagger, The Embroidery Coach, to the BIG Idea Podcast. Joyce has over 40 years in the commercial embroidery industry and teaches new and veteran industry members how to run their embroidery business better, get fantastic results, and how to succeed.
In this episode, Joyce discusses all facets of running a modern-day embroidery shop. Learn from her master-level talk as she guides you with great tips!
This episode includes:
- What do shops need to do to continually improve their skills?
- The importance of correct settings for different types of garments.
- What is the number one thing shops get hung up on with embroidery?
- All shops are different, so how do you determine your biggest challenge?
- How do most people get into the industry, and what are the next steps?
- What is the top thing people need to understand when starting in the embroidery business?
- What are the most common problems found in embroidery shops and how do you avoid them?
- What is the secret for embroidering on performance fabrics?
- Should you use different digitized files for different shirts on the same order?
- Best industry training tips for embroidery.
- What is the hardest thing to learn about digitizing, and how can you master that?
- much more!
Here it is!
And if you’d like to get a head start and see how InkSoft can help your print shop, give us a call. We’re here at 800-410-3048 to help you out.