The way decorators, print shops, and promotional product distributors sell and run their business is broken. InkSoft is fixing it by being the first to bring sales, marketing, order management, and production management into one platform. With a twofold InkSoft’s unique platform helps these companies grow sales and run smoother.
We started InkSoft in 2009 when we decided there had to be a better way for businesses to sell printed products. Today, thousands of businesses use InkSoft to drive sales growth and compete in a better way.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a marketing associate to help a growing company expand their marketing department, and shape the messaging InkSoft puts out to its customers and leads.
Be part of a small company that is shaping the future of an industry, and making a real impact on the lives (and bank accounts) of business owners.
Who we are looking for:
- You have a minimum of 1 year of marketing experience, including but not limited to brand management, content creation, social media communication, or public relations
- You have strong written and verbal skills
- You are skilled at translating features, capabilities, and attributes into real benefits that address real customer problems and communicate business value
- You can communicate effectively across multiple levels of an organization from top to bottom
- You have a proven ability to work with and coordinate across multiple functional areas and responsibilities
- You have a working knowledge of e-commerce, SEO, internet marketing, website design, B2B, B2C, and social media marketing
What will I do?
- Work with the Director of Marketing on a daily basis to develop marketing projects aimed at driving quality leads to website, and fostering the lead funnel
- Assist sales team with pre-sales communication through our custom messaging platform
- Help InkSoft achieve objectives and revenue goals.
- Coordinate social media communication – including following key customers and/or leads, engaging with them, and cultivating meaningful conversations
- Write/create/curate content for our InkSoft blog that will provide value to current and future customers
- Stay up to date on “big picture” industry trends
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, voice, and publications
- Attend trade shows, and assist in post-show lead follow-ups and scheduling
- Work in an environment where you will be having a direct impact on a growing company, and do new and exciting things on a daily basis
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (or Apple/Google equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and troubleshoot problems
- Desire to start a career and not just a job
Perks & Benefits
- An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk values, but lives them
- Competitive compensation and an amazing 401K program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Fully stocked kitchen with a gourmet Coffee & Tea bar
- Catered lunches
- Dog friendly office
- MacBook Pro or 27″ iMacs at every desk
- Great location: Downtown Tempe, AZ near Arizona State University
- Frequent team outings like paintball, curling, Top Golf, movie nights, etc…
How to Apply
Go big. Get our attention. Showcase your skills however you deem best to demonstrate your abilities. YouTube video? Clever email? Get creative. We’re open to it all.