We’ve organized a ‘preflight’ checklist to help you organize and prepare to begin using InkSoft.
InkSoft is integrated with: UPS, FEDEX, and USPS (via Stamps.com) as possible shipping vendors. You can also create custom shipping methods like ‘Pick up’ or ‘Local Delivery’, or ‘Will Call’. We recommend you use one vendor, plus a custom shipping method like ‘Pick Up’.
If you don’t already have an account with one of these vendors, you can create an account by clicking on the desired vendor below:
- UPS Account Number
- UPS Access Key
- UPS.com Account Username
- UPS.com Account Password
- FedEx Account Number
- FedEx Meter Number
- Stamps.com Username
- Stamps.com Password
Why Hosted Payment Gateways?
To accept payments on your InkSoft website, you will need to sign up for a payment gateway account. InkSoft websites use a hosted payment gateway method. Hosted payment gateways are secure websites that handle all the credit card processing. It is possible to use more than one gateway (example: authorize.net and PayPal).
It is possible to set payment mode to ‘not required’. This will allow your shoppers to submit an order WITHOUT making payment–you can then arrange payment in any manner you wish.
- Secure SSL Payment Page
- 100% PCI Compliant
- No Local Credit Card Storage = No Risk
- No added costs for SSL certificates
How it works:
- Customers add products to their shopping cart on your InkSoft website.
- When the customer goes to place the order, they are transferred to the hosted payment gateway.
- The customer will enter their credit card information on the gateway’s secure payment website.
- When the payment is completed, the customer is transferred back to your InkSoft website where they can print the order receipt.
Hosted Payment Gateway Options
- PayPal Payments Standard (free, no monthly fee or activation fee) create an account here
- Amazon FPS (free, no monthly fee or activation fee) create an account here
- Authorize.net create an account here
- Nelix create an account here
Layout & Design
Please take time to review the customizable areas guide to understand what graphic collateral you will need to decorate your site.
Logo: 300 pixel x 100 pixel PNG file format (example)
Homepage Banner: 900 pixel x 300 px PNG file format (example)
Advertisements: 85 pixel x 85 pixel PNG file format (example)